The winner will be published on our Facebook and Twitter feeds. They will also receive a free Review & Appraisal up to the value of £40.00. See Facebook & Twitter for further details.
Closing Date: 1st April 2016
All you have to do is write an Easter themed story in 140 characters.
Send your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with 'Easter Competition' in the subject line.
Good luck with your entry!
1. Entry is free and is open to everyone.
2. Type your story into the body of the email.
3. Your story must be upto 140 characters including spaces and no longer.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries you can send, but please include only one entry per email.
5. The winner must agree that The Writers Bureau can use the winning entry and their name in promotional activities (including social media such as Twitter, Facebook etc) and on their website for a period of up to two years.
6. Entries that do not comply with these rules will be automatically disqualified.
7. Judges: Diana Nadin – Director of Studies and Susie Busby – Principal.
8. The Judges’ decision is final.
9. No correspondence will be entered in to.
10. The prize offered is non-negotiable.
The winner will be announced on 4th April 2016
Entries must be received by 1st April 2016
“I’m currently working on my fourth book, have been paid for my writing by at least 15 different magazines, and now earn half my income from writing – all thanks to The Writers Bureau’s course."
Sarah Plater - Writers Bureau Writer of the Year 2017