Student Log In
33 Years of Success!

Tel: +44 161 819 9922

Forum Home :: Help with assignments - stuck?

Back

Wanted to know about Indian Magazine that accept articles from freelancers

Shubha A - October 10, 2021 writes:

Hello All, This is Shubha Apte from Bangalore. I am currently working on my 4th Assignment. Wanted to know if there are any students from India. Besides Femina, Woman's Era, Little India are there any other Indian magazines that accept articles from freelancers. Also if you are writing for Femina or Women's era do we have to pitch for it first before sending the article. I have sent one article to them and have not heard back from them. Have been sending them reminders. Kindly help share your experiences and any guidance if you have completed assignment 4. Regards Shubha

Annemarie Munro Writers Bureau's Student of the Year 2022

"I have seen my writing journey as an adventure: What can I write? What am I best at? What new aspects of writing can I discover and contribute towards? I have welcomed the wide range of modules covering different types of writing, challenging me to try new aspects in style and content, pushing me gently outside my comfort zone with encouragement.

"I signed up for the course in December 2020 as a Christmas present to myself and I started the first module in January 2021. I have had eight pieces published: three paid earning £1080 and a star letter where I won a £250 hotel voucher."

Annemarie Munro - Writers Bureau Student of the Year 2022

Read Annemarie's full story

Institute of Training and Occupational Learning

Bookmark and Share