Student Log In
33 Years of Success!

Tel: +44 161 819 9922

Forum Home :: Help with assignments - stuck?

Back

Improve your English for better writing

Dennis D - June 16, 2021 writes:

To be a good writer, journalist, proofreader or copywriter,you need to have a good command of English language at your disposal.With caring conscientious tutors behind you, you can become proficient fast, and take advantage of the endless opportunities available to you as a writer. You don't have to go back to school in order to learn the English language.A short and interesting online course , "English Tutor", has been put together to guide your learning.This is backed up by expert tutors.Everything is done online. Never again need you be ashamed of your language. For more information, send email to: nyathinyagem@gmail.com
Comments

Jeannie A - July 9, 2021 replied:

I suppose the only time this isn't true is when we write in the first person. Then we can take on the narrator's persona. So if they are not good at grammar, punctuation and spelling, we don't need to be either.

Annemarie Munro Writers Bureau's Student of the Year 2022

"I have seen my writing journey as an adventure: What can I write? What am I best at? What new aspects of writing can I discover and contribute towards? I have welcomed the wide range of modules covering different types of writing, challenging me to try new aspects in style and content, pushing me gently outside my comfort zone with encouragement.

"I signed up for the course in December 2020 as a Christmas present to myself and I started the first module in January 2021. I have had eight pieces published: three paid earning £1080 and a star letter where I won a £250 hotel voucher."

Annemarie Munro - Writers Bureau Student of the Year 2022

Read Annemarie's full story

Institute of Training and Occupational Learning

Bookmark and Share