Student Log In
33 Years of Success!

Tel: +44 161 819 9922

Forum Home :: Help with assignments - stuck?

Back

Help

Disha N - August 2, 2015 writes:

I'm new here and I've just started learning, so is it like I have to study the first PDF available here that is "Book 1 Modules 1-3" and complete the first assignment? Or the study material will come by post to me? I'm really confused.
Comments

Nita P - August 24, 2015 replied:

Disha, the contents of the PDFs and the books they'll send you by post are the same. You can choose to read either or both. Complete the first assignment as instructed in the PDF (or the letter that is sent to you). I hope this helps. I've found the Student Services (studentservices@writersbureau.com) very prompt in responding to queries sent to them by e-mail. I also welcome you to join our Facebook study group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1413789758926422/

Disha N - August 25, 2015 replied:

Thank you so much Nita P this was really helpfu, yes I contacted the Student Services too they gave me the same answer. :) Sure I would be happy to join your group.

Annemarie Munro Writers Bureau's Student of the Year 2022

"I have seen my writing journey as an adventure: What can I write? What am I best at? What new aspects of writing can I discover and contribute towards? I have welcomed the wide range of modules covering different types of writing, challenging me to try new aspects in style and content, pushing me gently outside my comfort zone with encouragement.

"I signed up for the course in December 2020 as a Christmas present to myself and I started the first module in January 2021. I have had eight pieces published: three paid earning £1080 and a star letter where I won a £250 hotel voucher."

Annemarie Munro - Writers Bureau Student of the Year 2022

Read Annemarie's full story

Institute of Training and Occupational Learning

Bookmark and Share