Student Log In
31 Years of Success!

Tel: +44 161 819 9922

Forum Home :: Successes

Back

Second book in a series pubished

Willie N - November 11, 2019 writes:

Hi!

after completing the Comprehensive Writing course in August, I have recently published my second book on Amazon, and begun marketing both books using the Writers Bureau course - How to Market Your Book... the learning continues.

Second Book:
https://www.amazon.com/Eoghan-Treasure-Termonfeckin-Book-ebook/dp/B07Z3ZH5CP/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=William+Nelligan&qid=1573499754&sr=8-1

First Book - published last year, in April 2018:
https://www.amazon.com/Eoghan-Talking-Animals-William-Nelligan-ebook/dp/B07CMFG4MV/ref=sr_1_4?keywords=William+nelligan&qid=1573499851&sr=8-4

This is the website I built to market myself as a writer:
williamnelligan.com

Lots of luck, fellow students.

William
Comments

Karen F - November 30, 2019 replied:

Hi William, I've checked out your website and well done. It's an inspiration. You've beaten me to it but so many similarities. It's no excuse working full-time! Time to stop dreaming and get on with it. Many thanks. Karen

Willie N - November 30, 2019 replied:

Thanks for your kind words, Karen. Keep fighting the good fight. Regards William

Sandra P - January 15, 2020 replied:

That's great news. Well done. And I see that you are writing on your next one. Good luck

Alice Vinten Writers Bureau's Student of the Year 2020

“All I knew when I joined up with The Writers Bureau is that I'd always wanted to write and never had the nerve to start. I've been an avid reader from an early age, and 'being a published writer' seemed like an unobtainable dream. The Writers Bureau opened my eyes to possibilities that I'd never considered before - writing for magazines, pitching for non-fiction books, and researching the writing industry. On the 18th April 2019, my memoir On the Line - Life and Death in the Metropolitan Police was published in paperback by Two Roads Books.”

Alice Vinten - Writers Bureau Student of the Year 2020

Read Alices's full story

Institute of Training and Occupational Learning

Bookmark and Share