Student Log In
31 Years of Success!

Tel: +44 161 819 9922

Forum Home :: Successes

Back

Letter published

Susan K - March 21, 2018 writes:

I have had many Readers letters published, but one that I wrote last August hadn't until it was published this month. It was somewhat re-written, but they are allowed to do that with letters. I am currently editing my non-fiction book, but to have Readers letters published is a real encouragement especially if you get the "I am not good enough" feelings, which some of us have to push through
Comments

Amanda E - March 31, 2018 replied:

Congratulations :)

Godwin J - April 25, 2018 replied:

Yes I agree it is really encouraging to have a letter published even by non-paying publishers. It is a sign of progress!

Yi Xin L - May 11, 2018 replied:

Congrats Susan! You've gone a long way! I'm just starting out. Hope to achieve your level of successes soon. I have a question you guys...If I'm working on written stuff that is not for an assignment, could I get my tutor's advice? As it is not part of a Writer's Bureau assignment?

Susan K - May 11, 2018 replied:

Phone Student Services or email them.

Susan K - May 11, 2018 replied:

Phone Student Services or email them.

Alice Vinten Writers Bureau's Student of the Year 2020

“All I knew when I joined up with The Writers Bureau is that I'd always wanted to write and never had the nerve to start. I've been an avid reader from an early age, and 'being a published writer' seemed like an unobtainable dream. The Writers Bureau opened my eyes to possibilities that I'd never considered before - writing for magazines, pitching for non-fiction books, and researching the writing industry. On the 18th April 2019, my memoir On the Line - Life and Death in the Metropolitan Police was published in paperback by Two Roads Books.”

Alice Vinten - Writers Bureau Student of the Year 2020

Read Alices's full story

Institute of Training and Occupational Learning

Bookmark and Share