Student Log In
30 Years of Success!

Tel: +44 161 819 9922

Forum Home :: Successes

Back

Letter published

Susan K - March 21, 2018 writes:

I have had many Readers letters published, but one that I wrote last August hadn't until it was published this month. It was somewhat re-written, but they are allowed to do that with letters. I am currently editing my non-fiction book, but to have Readers letters published is a real encouragement especially if you get the "I am not good enough" feelings, which some of us have to push through
Comments

Amanda E - March 31, 2018 replied:

Congratulations :)

Godwin J - April 25, 2018 replied:

Yes I agree it is really encouraging to have a letter published even by non-paying publishers. It is a sign of progress!

Yi Xin L - May 11, 2018 replied:

Congrats Susan! You've gone a long way! I'm just starting out. Hope to achieve your level of successes soon. I have a question you guys...If I'm working on written stuff that is not for an assignment, could I get my tutor's advice? As it is not part of a Writer's Bureau assignment?

Susan K - May 11, 2018 replied:

Phone Student Services or email them.

Susan K - May 11, 2018 replied:

Phone Student Services or email them.

Criselle Nunag Writers Bureau's Student of the Year 2019

“From the course I learned how to study my target audience, identify how to make the most out of my idea/story, do proper research, perform market analysis for my chosen magazine and polish my grammar. The Writers Bureau taught me to write confidently and responsibly. I learned to produce original and interesting stories, I just have to be true to myself. Writing became a fulfilling hobby that pays!”

Criselle Nunag - Writers Bureau Student of the Year 2019

Read Criselle's full story

Institute of Training and Occupational Learning

Bookmark and Share