Student Log In
30 Years of Success!

Tel: +44 161 819 9922

Forum Home :: Successes

Back

Encouragement for the New Year

Susan K - January 3, 2018 writes:

I just got an email to say I have won the "Star Letter" in Moneywise Magazine. The reward is a £50 Gift voucher for Marks and Spencers.(Not bad for ten or fifteen minutes work plus a little research.)
Apart from that it is a great morale booster for the writing tasks for the year ahead.
Comments

Sandra P - January 3, 2018 replied:

It is a bit ironic that they've sent you a voucher if you were saying they are mostly wasted :-) enjoy it, they've got lovely chocolate at Marks

It is a bit ironic that they've sent you a voucher if you were saying they are mostly wasted :-) enjoy it, they've got lovely chocolate at Marks

Susan K - January 3, 2018 replied:

The £50 voucher is a standard "Star Prize" I think from Moneywise. I knew that when I wrote the letter.

:-)

I"ve been nosy and went to wh smith and saw your letter. Wow. You make me feel like i"ve got a lot to learn on the front.

Susan K - January 23, 2018 replied:

Think this is my 28th letter, but I have been doing them for several years. Lovely friendly assistant editor with Moneywise. I spent the £50 Gift voucher extremely rapidly too.

Criselle Nunag Writers Bureau's Student of the Year 2019

“From the course I learned how to study my target audience, identify how to make the most out of my idea/story, do proper research, perform market analysis for my chosen magazine and polish my grammar. The Writers Bureau taught me to write confidently and responsibly. I learned to produce original and interesting stories, I just have to be true to myself. Writing became a fulfilling hobby that pays!”

Criselle Nunag - Writers Bureau Student of the Year 2019

Read Criselle's full story

Institute of Training and Occupational Learning

Bookmark and Share