Student Log In
30 Years of Success!

Tel: +44 161 819 9922

Forum Home :: Successes

Back

Success, kind of.

Alex K - October 23, 2017 writes:

I sent 5,00 words to Nexus and they published it in their newsfeed with the comment that that will not stop them running it in a few months.

OK, no money yet :( but hopefully the exposure will do me good.

Always look on the Bright Side.

Not sure about the next project. I know what I would like to write about but finding a paying market is proving a challenge. Inspiration will come and the magazines in the Writers and Artists Yearbook may yield something.

I guess that with time I will get an Idea and find a paying target popping into my head.

The paragraphing and new lines I put in vanished, Now suddenly they seem to be back. I will experiment in future posts

Grumble

Comments

Rachel V - March 22, 2018 replied:

I branched off onto doing other things along with the course and got two certificates. One of which was for basic computer skills and another for typing. It helped me to speed things up for the course and I met new friends who helped me with basic soft ware.

Criselle Nunag Writers Bureau's Student of the Year 2019

“From the course I learned how to study my target audience, identify how to make the most out of my idea/story, do proper research, perform market analysis for my chosen magazine and polish my grammar. The Writers Bureau taught me to write confidently and responsibly. I learned to produce original and interesting stories, I just have to be true to myself. Writing became a fulfilling hobby that pays!”

Criselle Nunag - Writers Bureau Student of the Year 2019

Read Criselle's full story

Institute of Training and Occupational Learning

Bookmark and Share