The winner and four runners up will be published on our Facebook and Twitter feeds.
Closing Date: 28th October 2015
All you have to do is write a Halloween story, suitable for children, in 140 characters.
Send your entry to email@example.com with 'Spooky Story' in the subject line.
Good luck with your entry!
1. Entry is free and is open to everyone.
2. Type your story into the body of the email.
3. Your story must be upto 140 characters including spaces and no longer.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries you can send, but please include only one entry per email.
5. The winner must agree that The Writers Bureau can use the winning entry and their name in promotional activities (including social media such as Twitter, Facebook etc) and on their website for a period of up to two years.
6. Entries that do not comply with these rules will be automatically disqualified.
7. Judges: Diana Nadin – Director of Studies and Susie Busby – Principal.
8. The Judges’ decision is final.
9. No correspondence will be entered in to.
10. The prize offered is non-negotiable.
The winner will be announced on 31st October 2015
Entries must be received by 28th October 2015
"The Writers Bureau has given me the confidence to follow my dreams. My tutor was lovely, encouraging and offered me great constructive critcism.
"I started a daily blog to chronicle our adventures living aboard a boat from a fresh and creative viewpoint... our cat's! Things really took off with the blog and I was offered a book deal with Bloomsbury."