Closing Date: 14th October 2015
Yes, you have read it right! We want you to write a 500 word romantic story that will appeal to men. To give you some help read Phil Busby’s blog post ‘Where’s the ‘Man’ in Romance?’ And ladies, just because the romance is aimed at a male readership doesn’t mean you can’t enter.
Send your entry to email@example.com with 'Flash Fiction Men' in the subject line.
Good luck with your entry!
1. Entry is free and is open to everyone.
2. Type your story into the body of the email.
3. Your story must be upto 500 words and no longer.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries you can send, but please include only one entry per email.
5. The winner must agree that The Writers Bureau can use the winning entry and their name in promotional activities (including social media such as Twitter, Facebook etc) and on their website for a period of up to two years.
6. Entries that do not comply with these rules will be automatically disqualified.
7. Judges: Diana Nadin – Director of Studies and Phil Busby - WB Blogger.
8. The Judges’ decision is final.
9. No correspondence will be entered in to.
10. The prize offered is non-negotiable.
The winner will be announced before 31st October 2015
Entries must be received by 14th October 2015
"The Writers Bureau has given me the confidence to follow my dreams. My tutor was lovely, encouraging and offered me great constructive critcism.
"I started a daily blog to chronicle our adventures living aboard a boat from a fresh and creative viewpoint... our cat's! Things really took off with the blog and I was offered a book deal with Bloomsbury."