For the chance to win yourself a Novel and Short Story Writing course all you have to do is write a story in six sentences and send it to us by 22nd July 2015. Your story can be on any theme.
Read Phil's blog on constrained writing to get some inspiration and learn about how others have produced writing with self-imposed restrictions - a 50,000 word novel without the letter 'e' for example!
Please send your entry to: email@example.com with "Six Sentence Story" in the subject line by 22nd July 2015.
Have fun writing your story!
1. Entry is free and is open to everyone.
2. Type your story into the body of the email.
3. Your story must be six sentences long.
4. There is no limit on the number of entries you can send, but please include only one entry per email.
5. The winner must agree that The Writers Bureau can use the winning entry and their name in promotional activities (including social media such as Twitter, Facebook etc) and on their website for a period of up to two years.
6. Entries that do not comply with these rules will be automatically disqualified.
7. Judges: Diana Nadin – Director of Studies and Phil Busby - WB Blogger.
8. The Judges’ decision is final.
9. No correspondence will be entered in to.
10. The prize offered is non-negotiable.
The winner will be announced before 31st July 2015
Entries must be received by 22nd July 2015
"The Writers Bureau has given me the confidence to follow my dreams. My tutor was lovely, encouraging and offered me great constructive critcism.
"I started a daily blog to chronicle our adventures living aboard a boat from a fresh and creative viewpoint... our cat's! Things really took off with the blog and I was offered a book deal with Bloomsbury."